Safe and sound in Delhi. Everything as planned, except the flight delay of two hours.
Wow, Delhi. All i have been waiting for. Those roads with mud and dust, cars, motorbikes, bicycles.... I miss my home town, the place i was born in Myanmar. Somehow, i dont feel like a stranger. Almost the same, except the indian drivers horn probably more than any other drivers in the world.
I havent been to many places, but just walked around M market to find a place for dinner. PizzaHut was good. By the way,Delhi has so many good looking people, but they dont smile much. :).... may be not to the strangers.
And the gentleman Rahu, the one who picked me up from the airport, he is good. He speaks good english, didnt drive too fast. I have read in some blogs about how taxi drivers drive too fast in Delhi. Hotel is good. Thanks to Shilpi.
Time to rest for now. Tomorrow is the big day. :)
Many, many good vibes from all the way across the world. I look forward to your travel updates!
ReplyDeleteThank you Bernadette and Duane.....:)
ReplyDeleteWill update you guys this evening.
H&M
All the best for a great day, sending bags of baby dust over to you. Good Luck!! SJ & B xx (yes, keep us updated!)
ReplyDeleteSending our best wishes and fingers crossed for you!!
ReplyDelete