Wednesday, 1 June 2011

Schedule on Track.......Getting Close Now....:)

June, 2011

Received email from Neha. Thank you so much. Will get the surrogate profiles on 12th June. Good now, wont disturb the team at least, not before 12th June. Hehe...:)

They are doing their job, whatever necessary at their end. From our side, got flght ticket, arranged for Airport Pick Up and Accomodation with Shilpi.

Wow, thats only two weeks away from now. BTW, also studying part time. It is good in away because I am occupied with my study when i am not working. But again, the setback is that it does give me some stress. Exam is on 11th June, good timing. So now, dont think about the trip until 12th June. I am trying.....


4 comments:

  1. Just found your blog! You are right, the SCI team is really phenomenal. They add a bit of calm to what is surely an anxiety-inducing experience. Best of luck with your exam!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Bernadette,I am tying to be calm, but can't help it. Too excited and can't stop thinking about the trip. LOL...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just found your blog too! So excited for your upcoming trip, keep us updated. Best wishes for a positive outcome first try! SJ & B xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are absolutely right dear! I just love your blog! It has wonderful posts and i read them some of them are really awesome. I hope very very much for a sucessful trip!!!
    IVF in uttar Pradesh

    ReplyDelete